Fall Inspiration

15 Fall DIY Projects

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.  I love the changing colors of the leaves and the cool air.  I know it’s still the summer but I can’t help but think of what I will be making this year for fall projects.  Here are some great fall inspiration pieces if you are already planning your decor too!

Traditional Grapevine Fall Wreath

Fall Projects, Gold  Painted Leaves

Pumpkin Topiary

Fall Projects, Pumpkin Topiary

12 comments for “Fall Inspiration

1. Vikki
    September 22, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the falling leaves on the door! What a cute idea, I think I will do my door as well as my mother’s(she lives in apt for seniors).Happy Fall Ya’ll !

2. July 31, 2014 at 9:12 am

Even though there is a lot of summer left, I am starting to think about fall. Thanks for including a few of my projects in your round up.

3. theseanamethod
    July 31, 2014 at 8:51 am

I love all of these – I think Fall crafts are my favorite. I will definitely try the pillows, and maybe the foil leaves. I hate to see summer go, but it helps when it is autumn coming next!

4. July 30, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Great round up! This is such a talented group of girls… thanks for including my wreath. I LOVE Fall, but I’m not quite ready to wish away the summer just yet! :)

5. July 30, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Fabulous round up!!! I just love fall…this reminds me that it is now time to start thinking about it! Thanks for including a few of mine! ~Christy

6. July 30, 2014 at 10:18 am

Beautiful selection Dria. I love Fall, too. Thanks for including my pumpkin and book page ideas. Happy Wednesday!

7. July 30, 2014 at 9:25 am

Great round-up! I love them all

8. July 30, 2014 at 8:58 am

I’m so ready for fall and cooler weather. I want to wrap burlap around everything! Thanks for the inspiring ideas. ~Jeanette

9. chris aka monkey
    July 30, 2014 at 8:35 am

dria these are over the top gorgeous but the falling leaves blew me away what an impact for a buck and some hot glue wow xx

10. July 30, 2014 at 7:16 am

Thanks so much for including my DIY Table Runner! You’ve shared a great collection of fall inspiration. Have a great week!